There are many CBCT viewers available to you. One of our fundamental goals is to ensure that you know how to make the most out of our images. So we run regular sessions on software for you to drop in and learn more.
Our technical support team will be discussing “CBCT Software for Beginners” with a particular focus on the Carestream application. This course will be online and hands on.
This lecture is aimed at anyone who is actively involved in viewing CBCT scans, those who want to refresh their knowledge or would like to learn more about this CBCT technology.
The aim of this session is to have you, by the end of it, fully confident and trained on the Carestream software.
- Understand how to manipulate images by rotating and adjusting orthogonal planes
- Select and alter the optimum grey scale on CBCT images
- Analyse a CBCT Image by learning different viewing strategies
- Learn how to place replica implants
- Demonstrate simple measurement techniques
- Use Multi-Planar Reformatting to draw a panoramic curve and provide slice by slice views.
- Understand surface rendering and thresholding
- Define anatomical structures, e.g. nerve, vascular branch, by using tracing techniques