If you undertake radiography, the GDC recommends that you do at least five hours in each CPD cycle.
It seems to us that the Professional Conferences IRMER course not only awards the full amount of CPD hours required (5 hours) but, at £99 is also very good value for money.
- PRINCIPLES OF RADIATION PHYSICS
- MODERN DOSE AND RISK IN DENTAL IMAGING
- INTRODUCTION TO 3D IMAGING
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- REPORTING REFRESH AND INTERACTIVE SPOTTER
- COMPLIANCE WITH IMER, IRR AND THE NEW GUIDANCE NOTES
To register for this core CPD course, please click here
Please do not book this course via Cavendish Imaging